6 Most Important Things to Know About This Role
- Fully Remote. This Admissions Counselor role is a remote position. Applicants must reside within the contiguous United States, excluding California.
- Late Shift Working Hours. Seeking an Admissions Counselor for full-time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) between the hours of 12 PM - 12 AM Monday through Saturday.
- Pay Range. Competitive salary between $24.00-$28.00/hr
- Colleges & Universities. Admissions Counselors guide prospective, adult students, through the admissions process, empowering them to make informed decisions about their education on behalf of our education clients.
- Non-traditional Experience. Candidates must have prior experience as an admissions representative in higher education or in enrollment management, specifically working with an adult-student population.
- Communication Focused: Comfortably engage in calls, text messages, interviews, and nurturing activities with prospective students for at least 80% of the workday.
- Process Expertise. Exhibit a thorough knowledge of the admissions process, policies, and procedures as it relates to non-traditional admissions.
- High Volume Outreach. Conduct outbound call and text message campaigns to reach and nurture prospective students.
- Conduct Needs Assessment. Use a coaching approach to proactively identify prospective students' needs and address any obstacles they may face in the admissions process.
- Effective Documentation. Ensure accurate, consistent, and timely documentation of conversations.
- Tech Proficiency. Collaborate effectively across various tech platforms, including HubSpot, Omnistream, Simplii, G-suite, Slack, Zoom, and more, as you work with technology throughout the day.
- Adapt to Change. Adjust within a quickly changing and growing business environment.
- Desire to create change in others’ lives
- Provide value and build relationships with prospective students on behalf of our Clients
- Communicate regularly with students, coworkers, and staff across multiple communication channels
- Perform well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Provide an outstanding client and prospective student experience
- Commit to getting, giving, and learning from continuous feedback and coaching
- Candidates must have prior experience as an admissions representative in higher education or in enrollment management, specifically working with an adult-student population. Experience may include working with adult-degree completion programs, graduate programs, certificates, boot camps, workforce development, etc.
- Experience in a high volume admissions environment
- High-speed internet with a reliable computer
- Customer-focused and adaptable to working with different personality types
- Please note that you may be asked to travel occasionally for company events.
- Competitive salary between $24.00-$28.00/hr
- Work from home
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Parental leave
- 401k (no match)
ENROLLMENT BUILDERS CULTURE
At Enrollment Builders, you'll join a dedicated team of creative and compassionate professionals who are passionate about helping others discover their purpose. Working from the remote location of your choosing, you'll be an integral member of our company, valued for your contributions.
We prioritize authentic relationships and foster a close-knit community through regular events designed to connect everyone. From virtual coffee chats and online Pictionary games to annual in-person staff retreats (as health conditions permit) at our beautiful Kentucky horse farm headquarters, we foster a sense of fun and connection.