Mary Bernard

Mary is Content Manager at Enrollment Builders.


Author's Posts

The High Cost of Poor Relationship Building in Admissions

by Mary Bernard


Institutions often ask:

Why do only 8% of our leads convert into students? We spent an enormous amount of energy and resources on generating new leads for my admissions team. So what happened to the other 92% of prospective students we generated? Why didn’t they enroll and what can my admissions team do to increase these conversion rates?

Read More

Topics: Enrollment Builders Tool Box