Enrollment Builders Contact Center is growing and we are hiring!
Work from home opportunity with minimal in-office hours in Lexington, KY.
- Work for 4-6 hour shifts at a time
- Shifts available between 8am-9pm EST, Monday-Saturday (must be willing to work 25+ hours per week)
- Work from home using cutting edge, web-based call/text technology (Must be willing to drive to Lexington, KY offices for training and onboarding over 3-week period and occasionally thereafter)
- Ability to reliably predict availability to ensure adequate coverage
The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving admissions issues and inquiries, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. As a Contact Center Agent, you are the front line for each of our university and college clients in serving their prospective students. This role provides the flexibility of short shifts, part or full-time hours, and work from home options. Leadership opportunities for the right person may develop over time.
You are responsible for becoming a trusted advisor to the prospective student, scheduling follow-up appointments for our university/college clients between prospective students and admissions representatives. All agents must communicate and represent our business mission, vision, and culture to all clients, partners, and prospects. This role will be responsible for articulating the benefits of our client's core product/service offerings. Previous experience in customer service preferred. Agents are responsible for accepting inbound communications and making outbound calls to prospects.
Contact Center Representative Responsibilities Include:
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls, SMS/texts, website chat sessions, and emails in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify students’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our contact center platform in a comprehensible and consistent manner
- Communicate over text in a brand-appropriate manner
- Frequently attend on-site and virtual trainings to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- A dedicated quiet home working space, free from noise and distractions
- High-speed internet
- Updated laptop or desktop computer with high quality microphone headset
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- College Degree