Our clients deploy the Enrollment Builders Contact Center to extend their recruitment and admissions capabilities. As a result, Enrollment Builders Contact Center Representatives communicate directly with two different student populations, depending on the type of client:
- Adult degree completion students who want to complete their 4-year bachelor’s degree or are seeking a master's level program. These prospects are typically seeking an online or hybrid program.
- High school juniors and seniors seeking a traditional 4-year degree program. These prospects are typically seeking an on-campus college experience.
This position features flexibility for full-time employees:
- The Enrollment Builders Contact Center is open 7 days a week.
- Contact Center hours vary, by day, offering shifts as early as 9 AM ET and as late as 12 AM to accommodate both east and west coast clients who observe different time zones.
- This position will remain 100% remote during the COVID-19 crisis but may include up to 5% travel once standard operations resume.
As a Contact Center Representative, you will:
- serve on the front lines of our Contact Center representing our universities and colleges to their prospective students.
- focus on positively impacting the prospective student experience.
- use multiple attempts across phone, email, chat, and text message communication to connect with prospective student inquiries and applicants (all from the comfort of your laptop).
- nudge the prospect to complete the Online Admissions Application and/or schedule a conversation between the prospective student and their Enrollment Builders Admissions Counselor.
- document all conversation outcomes in our contact center platform in a consistent manner.
- communicate proactively to keep everyone informed and on the same page.
Contact Center Representative responsibilities include:
- managing a large volume of inbound and outbound calls, SMS/texts, website chat sessions, and emails in a timely manner
- effectively multi-tasking across different types of tasks, communications, and technologies
- working across a broad range of tech platforms with ease, including but not limited to HubSpot, G-suite, Slack, Video Zoom Conference calls, etc.
- embracing a logical approach to problem-solving
Candidates must have:
- a controlled, dedicated quiet home working space, free from noise and distractions
- desire to impact and change a prospective student’s life
- experience in a contact center environment and/or experience working directly with prospective students in higher education admissions/recruitment/marketing
- high-speed internet with a reliable computer, headset, and preferably multiple displays
- advanced skill in using basic computing technology and software, along with an aptitude for learning multiple, complex technology systems
- strong written and verbal communication skills along with active listening skills
- the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
- customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- open availability between 9 AM and 8 PM ET within the first two weeks for on-site training
- Previous experience in customer service, high-volume contact center, and/or higher education preferred.
- Track record of over-achieving.