Contact Center Agent
Contact Center Agent - Education
6 Most Important Things to Know About This Role
- Fully Remote. This Contact Center Agent role is a remote position. Applicants must reside within the contiguous United States, excluding California.
- Flexible Late Shifts. We are looking for full-time Contact Center Agents, available for approximately 40 hours per week, between 12 PM - 12 AM (Monday through Saturday).
- Competitive Pay. Competitive salary between $16.00-$19.00/hr
- Colleges & Universities. Be the guide for adult, prospective students early in the admissions process, helping them make informed decisions about their education.
- Experience Required. You should have prior experience in a high-volume contact center environment.
- Communication Focused: Comfortably engage in calls, text messages, and nurturing activities with prospective students for at least 80% of the workday.
- High Volume Outreach. Conduct outbound call and text message campaigns to reach and nurture prospective students.
- Effective Documentation. Ensure accurate, consistent, and timely documentation of conversations.
- Tech Proficiency. Collaborate effectively across various tech platforms, including HubSpot, Omnistream, Simplii, G-suite, Slack, Zoom, and more, as you work with technology throughout the day.
- Adapt to Change. Adjust within a quickly changing and growing business environment.
- Desire to create change in others’ lives
- Provide value and build relationships with prospective students on behalf of our Clients
- Communicate regularly with students, coworkers, and staff across multiple communication channels
- Perform well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Provide an outstanding client and prospective student experience
- Commit to getting, giving, and learning from continuous feedback and coaching
- Experience in a high-volume contact center environment
- High-speed internet with a reliable computer
- Customer-focused and adaptable to working with different personality types
- Please note that you may be asked to travel occasionally for company events.
- Competitive salary between $16.00-$19.00
- Work from home
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Parental leave
- 401k (no match)
ENROLLMENT BUILDERS CULTURE
At Enrollment Builders, you'll join a dedicated team of creative and compassionate professionals who are passionate about helping others discover their purpose. Working from the remote location of your choosing, you'll be an integral member of our company, valued for your contributions.
We prioritize authentic relationships and foster a close-knit community through regular events designed to connect everyone. From virtual coffee chats and online Pictionary games to annual in-person staff retreats (as health conditions permit) at our beautiful Kentucky horse farm headquarters, we foster a sense of fun and connection.
Only considering applicants based in the United States of America.